Sunday 9 November 2014

I need a time turner!

If anyone invents one of these it will make them an instant millionaire!

For those not in the know, a time turner is a device from the Harry Potter films which Hermione uses to go to extra classes at school by turning back time and attending 2 classes at once! Its used to great effect in the 3rd film! 
Anyhow, my life at the moment seems to jump from one thing to the next which just time to breathe in between. 
I teach (albeit part time), and reforms in education over the last few years have left most teachers at breaking point in terms of workload. I won't bore you, but most teachers are having a miserable time.

Crafting has had to be put on a back burner for me, and I only do things which are essential. I've even (gasp) given away things I've not even had chance to photograph, which in terms of blogging, and also in terms of keeping a log of what I've made, is pretty dire!

I've made mostly cakes over the past 6 months (my absense from Blogger!) and I'm excited to share them, but I never get the chance to sit down and actually blog! So I'm challenging myself to spend just 1 hour a week getting back up to date with my blogging, so be prepared for a weekly cake hit! I can't remember the last time I sat down and made a card, probably about 3 months ago :(

Anyway, for the time being, if anyone hears of, or happens to invent a time turner, please let me know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment