Wednesday 18 September 2013

New York Silhouette Skyscape Wedding gift

Here's a paper cut I designed for a very good friend of my DH.

The New York theme is because he proposed there.


I bought the main background file from Silhouette Store, and then made some alterations to it on the silhouette software to adapt the buildings and the windows. I added in a heart shape to the windows on one building.

The bride has a couple of cats, so I sneaked one under the Brooklyn bridge, which I designed the cut for using a photo from google.

Here are wedding rings and love birds, and this shows the dimension I got between the black and grey.

And finally the good old Statue of Liberty! I bought this from the silhouette store too.

I hope you like this, I was please with how it all worked together.

2 comments:

  1. You should be please it's absolutely fantastic. wow...Amazing...and it will be treasured forever i'm sure x

    ReplyDelete