Thursday 30 May 2013

OLW142

I was so excited to see that this weeks OLW was to make a card in the style of the lovely Ardyth. Why would I be so pleased? Because her cards are CAS (and I didn't have a lot of time to make this), geometrically pleasing, and mostly RAINBOW!!!!



I wanted to make a card for a friends baby shower, and knew a simple pastel rainbow of little duckies would do the trick. Since most of my baby sentiments are for when the baby has arrived I wasn't sure what to use, so went with "It's a girl" and " It's a boy" and just added some question marks in pen!!!

The colours of promarkers I used where Pale Pink, Soft Peach, Vanilla, Meadow Green, Cool Aqua and Blue Pearl.

I hope you like it!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this! What a fun idea for a baby shower where you don't know the gender. And what a fun pastel rainbow! Thank you so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a cute card and such a lovely idea too x

    ReplyDelete