Tuesday 26 March 2013

I'll be back soon!

I'm having a horrendous time with the laptop at the moment. It crashes sporadically (approx every 10 minutes!) whilst I'm in the middle of doing things and I've come to the conclusion I'm just going to have to bite the bullet and get the whole thing wiped and start from scratch. This will involve exporting all my files, losing some things (including some programs) and basically being hassle, but hopefully it will be worth it. I have about 7 cards to post, but every time I try to edit the pictures it keeps crashing. I've finally got some done, and as long as I keep my post reasonably short I should be ok. (Plus Blogger does save frequently, so I might only lose small amounts).
Anyway, sorry for the boring post, but thought I should update!

1 comment:

  1. that's not good and sounds like it could be expensive! hope you are back up and running soon so we can see your fantastic cards x

    ReplyDelete