Sunday 16 December 2012

Newtown, Connecticut

When my husband shouted through to the kitchen that there had been a shooting in America my first thought was that it would be a high school, so I was even more horrified to find that it was a primary school. My own son goes to primary school next September, and it makes me feel sick to even think about something like this happening.
Drawn Together: For the community of Sandy Hook Elementary School
There will be children and families who will never get over this terrible event, but to try and help in some way Amber over at Damask Love has set up a project to try and focus creativity to help to heal and bring some positivity and love to this community. She describes it better over here, but please consider getting involved in this very worthwhile project.

No comments:

Post a Comment