Wednesday 13 June 2012

Hero Arts June Challenge

june-sketches

This month I am taking part in the Hero Arts sketch challenge, and was really drawn to all these sketches, but especially to the ribbon one. I considered using papers for the ribbon pieces, but eventually decided to stamp all my own papers.


I chose my Celebrate All Day set, and created each set of paper by repeatedly stamping an image, and then colouring with Promarkers in a colour theme. I then gently inked the edges, stamped an extra balloon which I coloured in rainbow style, and stamped the sentiment.

Here's a close up of the image section

If you'd like to take part in this months challenge, there are 3 different ways to enter, by technique, theme or sketch, so pop over to Hero Arts and see what inspires you!

No comments:

Post a Comment