Sunday 8 April 2012

Happy Easter!

I would first of all like to say Happy Easter to everyone! It seems to have crept up this year for one reason or another and I haven't done any Easter crafting, but its a fantastic time of year for Christians to focus on the hope we have - Christs' death and resurrection!

I have not been crafting for a while as I haven't been very well, and a 5 day stay in hospital wasn't particularly fun, then the day after I came out my Grandma died, so we've been busy.
Here's a picture of me and my Grandma on her birthday 4 years ago.

But hopefully I will be back crafting soon, as I definitely want to take part in this months Waltzingmouse Blog Party on the 17th, so I will be doing something soon!
Thanks for visiting!

6 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your Grandma and hope you have lots of special memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am so sorry to hear about your loss, and your hospital stay. i hope you are doing well and stay healthy. and hope your easter was spent with friends and family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry, my thoughts are with you.
    I hope that you feel better and I'm looking forward to seeing you the 17th.
    Big hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I am so sorry you have not been well, and for losing your grandmother. :( I pray you are on the road to recovery, and that bright memories of your grandma help you through these days. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry to hear of your Grandmother's passing. We do so miss the people who play such an important role in our lives. I sure hope you are feeling better with no lasting effects from your hospital stay. Hugs to you!

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry to hear that you were in the hospital and of your Grandma's passing. All of that must've been hard on your family. I hope you are feeling better now and finding some time to craft.

    ReplyDelete