Sunday 5 February 2012

Birthday card Fairy


Here is a card I made for a friend who is turning 30. Its a standing joke that I call her Fairy, because she came to my 18th birthday dressed as a fairy! So I've made this card especially for her. The background is hard to see on the photos, but I stamped the fairy image in Versamark and then used some Enchanted Lilac Cosmic shimmer.
I stamped the fairy onto a small piece of white card using Memento and coloured with Promarkers. I then blinged her up a bit using a Quickie glue pen and some fine silver glitter. I cut it out in a tag shape and layered up onto another handcut tag shape.

I used my new cuttlebug alphabet and number dies to cut out the 30 from the same paper as the background and layered onto a small circle stamped with a Kirsty Wiseman sentiment. 

 The card is finished off with some ribbon and layered up.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment