Sunday 2 October 2011

Sunflower CAS card


Here's another card I made for World Card Making Day. A friend of mine loves sunflowers, so for her birthday card I wanted to use some papermania sunflower stamps I got last year in the sale. I haven't used the stamp images much, mainly the sentiments, but I love this big sunflower.

Wanting to keep it CAS I stamped the image onto some white cardstock with black memento ink and coloured with my promarkers. I then stamped the sentiment from my penny black stamps 'Salutations'.
I then cut to size and layered over some lovely bright polka dot ribbon onto cream cardstock. Here's a slight close up.


This card is going to be entered in Marks Finest Paper, Speedy the Cat's Challenge, to use polka dots.

9 comments:

  1. What a beautiful Clean & Simple card. Those are wonderful stickers. Thanks for playing with Speedy the Cats Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Pat, my colouring must be good if it looks like a sticker! I agree the stamp packs look like stickers though!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely CAS sunflower card! Very pretty! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy the Cat's Friends challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! The CAS design really works here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It does look like a sticker, it's absolutely gorgeous!!

    -rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous CAS, i like how you off stamped it. Thanks for playing the Speedy Cat challenge to use dots. We appreciate you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a treat! I love sunflowers and yours are fantastic. Love that pretty ribbon too. Awesome card-so darling. Thank you so much for playing along in Speedy the Cat's Friends "Dots" Challenge. It is a delight to visit and see your creative way your used your dots. Good luck in the drawing and hope to see you again next week.

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty card. I love the brightness of the card. Thanks for playing along with us at Speedy the Cat's Friends challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sunflower with a golden ribbon makes it adorable.


    Hotel Key Card
    Plastic gift card

    ReplyDelete