Thursday 5 May 2011

Quick baby card

So today I have a very quick card. One of our church friends had a beautiful baby girl a couple of weeks ago, and so I was making a little card. I have made SO many baby cards, and no two are ever alike, and this one if definately unique because it doesn't feature any stars!!
I started by embossing some white card with CB Baby embossing folder. I also embossed a labels 4 die cut with a Special Touch mask. I saw a great tutorial over at ikkis cuttlebug cupboard to do this, you can see it here.
I used some pink ink to highlight the embossing, and then added some chipboard letters to spell the baby name. Some pink ribbon, and layered onto pink card and then onto an A5 white card and you're done! Quick and effective. I'm excited to see what other nesties I can emboss with my Special touch masks! I'm already thinking circle nesties and circles mask!Hope you're inspired to!

2 comments:

  1. I love that cute baby embossing! I had never seen that one before. I'm sure your friends will love getting it :)

    -rwk
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card. I bet the new parents loved it.

    ReplyDelete