Tuesday 28 December 2010

Sale Shopping!

Today we hit the sales, and top of the list was hobbycraft! It was incredible, they had so many bargains!!I also picked up some great bargains in John lewis!
This first picture shows some bargain background paper (John Lewis wrapping paper that was reduced to 25p and 10p!bargain!), some glitter beehive paper, male matt stack papers, 50 square cards and envelopes (I'm really liking easel cards at the moment, and tend to do squares, then have to make my own envelopes, so this seemed like a perfect solution!), the very top right you can see some card bags, but the shape is the same as the pretzel bags that Helen over at http://www.itsallfiddlefart.blogspot.com/ uses regularly, so had to get some as they were half price. The bottom right is some East India string and some ribbon adhesive.

This photo shows lots of stuff. Theres everything from brads, chipboard, rub on tranfers, self adhesive ribbons and double sided tape!

Here are my lovely new stamps. Stamping is still my favourite, so I was very excited to get these all at bargain prices. I was also absolutely thrilled to find my embossing pens. I've searched high and low for them, and they finally turn up in a sale bin! I managed to get one clear, and then a yellow (which I can use for gold embossing) and a dark blue. Only 49p each!

I managed to get about £90 worth of stuff for £30. Its so exciting. I'm looking forward to having a play when I next have chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment